Welcome to the Natalie Webb Family Aquatic Center! The Dodge Center community takes pride in our Aquatic Center. Many people came together to make this project a reality. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
|Lap Swim/Water Aerobics||Mon-Thurs||7:00 AM - 8:00 AM|
|Open Swim||Mon-Sun (all week)||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Food Court||Mon-Sun (all week)||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Contact Triton Community
Education to register.
June 8-August 10
No class June 22 & July 6
|7:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|One-Day Pass (ages 5-64)
12 months and under free
|13 Months-4 Years
65 and over
|Senior Citizen Season Pass (65 and over)||$40.00|
|Single Season Pass||$75.00|
|Family of up to 4 Immediate Family Members
( ***Immediate Family is defined as immediate family members which includes (2) parents or legal guardians and children residing at the same address--this would include full-time college students, children of divorced parents who have joint custody, stepchildren, and foster children. It does not include: Grandparents, babysitters, nannies, ex-spouses, visiting relatives, or daycare children. )
|*Each Additional Family Member||$35.00|
|10 Entry Punch Pass||$50.00|
|Single Season Pass||$45.00|
|One Day Pass||$5.00|
|Friday, June 17|
|Tuesday, July 12|
|Tuesday, August 9|
|Session 1: June 20-23 & June 27-30|
|Session 2: July 11-14 & July 18-21|
|Session 3: July 25-28 & August 1-4|
- The Natalie Web Aquatic Center accepts cash or checks only. No Credit or Debit cards.
- Make checks payable to: City of Dodge Center
- Swimmer and non swimmers must pay to come in.
- PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices) are not permitted.
- Children who are not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers! Cloth or disposable diapers cannot be worn in the pool.
- We offer swim diapers at the pool for purchase or you may bring your own.
- No outside food allowed.
- We offer a concession stand 12:00pm-6:00pm.
- On the big water slide only one rider at a time and the rider must meet the height requirement to go down.
- The water slide will take a 10 minute break ten minutes to the hour to help prevent drowning, dehydration, sunburn and exhaustion.
- We offer Red Cross swimming lessons to ages 4 & older, Monday -Thursday. Make up days are on Fridays if needed due to weather.
- Classes are 45 minutes and preschool classes are 30 minutes.
- You are not required to get in the water with your child. You are welcome to watch if you would like during your child swim lesson time.
- The pool manager would be happy to answer any questions you may have (507)633-6300. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>