Welcome to the Natalie Webb Family Aquatic Center! The Dodge Center community takes pride in our Aquatic Center. Many people came together to make this project a reality. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
|Lap Swim/Water Aerobics||Mon-Thurs||7:00 AM - 8:00 AM|
|Open Swim||Mon-Sun (all week)||12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Food Court||Mon-Sun (all week)||12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|One-Day Pass (all ages)||5.00|
|Single Season Pass||75.00|
|Family of 2 Season Pass||125.00|
|Family of 3-4 Season Pass||145.00|
|Family of 5-6 Season Pass||165.00|
|Family of 7-8 Season Pass||185.00|
|Family of 9+ Season Pass||205.00|
|Single Season Pass||45.00|
|One Day Pass||5.00|
|10 Entry Punch Pass ($5 savings)||45.00|
|June 18, 2019|
|July 9, 2019|
|August 6, 2019|
- The Natalie Web Aquatic Center accepts cash or checks only. No Credit or Debit cards.
- Make checks payable to: City of Dodge Center
- Swimmer and non swimmers must pay to come in.
- PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices) are not permitted.
- Children who are not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers! Cloth or disposable diapers cannot be worn in the pool.
- We offer swim diapers at the pool for purchase or you may bring your own.
- No outside food allowed.
- We offer a concession stand 12:00pm-6:00pm.
- On the water slide only one rider on big slide must meet the height requirement to go down.
- The water slide will take a 10 minute break ten minutes to the hour to help prevent drowning, dehydration, sunburn and exhaustion.
- We offer Red Cross swimming lessons to ages 4 & older, Monday -Thursday. Make up days are on Fridays if needed due to weather.
- Classes are 45 minutes and preschool classes are 30 minutes.
- You do not get in the water with your child. You are welcome to watch if you would like during your child swim lesson time.
- The pool manager would be happy to answer any questions you may have (507)633-6300. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>