Welcome to the Natalie Webb Family Aquatic Center! The Dodge Center community takes pride in our Aquatic Center. Many people came together to make this project a reality. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
The Natalie Webb Family Aquatic Center closed for the season August 20, 2022. We look forward to re-opening in June 2023. Be sure watch the newsletter for Early Bird Season Pass sales at City Hall during normal business hours.
|Lap Swim/Water Aerobics||Mon-Thurs||11a-12p|
|Open Swim||Mon-Sun (all week)||12-7p|
|Food Court||Mon-Sun (all week)||12:30-6p|
Aqua Aerobics & Strength
Contact Triton Community
Education to register.
|Wednesdays (6/21 ~ 8/2)
Thursdays (6/22 ~ 8/3)
|One-Day Pass (ages 5-64)
12 months and under free
|13 Months-4 Years
65 and over
|Evening Day Pass (5-7 PM)||$3|
|Senior Citizen Season Pass (65 and over)||$40|
|Single Season Pass||$75|
|Family of up to 4 Immediate Family Members
( ***Immediate Family is defined as immediate family members which includes (2) parents or legal guardians and children residing at the same address--this would include full-time college students, children of divorced parents who have joint custody, stepchildren, and foster children. It does not include: Grandparents, babysitters, nannies, ex-spouses, visiting relatives, or daycare children. )
|*Each Additional Family Member||$35|
|10 Entry Punch Pass||$55|
|Pool Party 1-25 people||$140|
|*Each Additional Add On||$4|
|Single Season Pass||$45|
|One Day Pass||$3|
|June 17th, July 11th & August 8th, 2023|
|Session 1: June 19 - 23 & June 26-29|
|Session 2: July 10-13 (M-TH) & July 17-20 (M-TH)|
|Session 3: TBD|
- The Natalie Web Aquatic Center accepts cash or checks only. No Credit or Debit cards.
- Make checks payable to: City of Dodge Center
- Swimmer and non swimmers must pay to come in.
- PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices) are not permitted.
- Children who are not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers! Cloth or disposable diapers cannot be worn in the pool.
- We offer swim diapers at the pool for purchase or you may bring your own.
- No outside food allowed.
- We offer a concession stand 12:00pm-6:00pm.
- On the big water slide only one rider at a time and the rider must meet the height requirement to go down.
- The water slide will take a 10 minute break ten minutes to the hour to help prevent drowning, dehydration, sunburn and exhaustion.
- We offer Red Cross swimming lessons to ages 4 & older, Monday -Thursday. Make up days are on Fridays if needed due to weather.
- Classes are 45 minutes and preschool classes are 30 minutes.
- You are not required to get in the water with your child. You are welcome to watch if you would like during your child swim lesson time.
- The pool manager would be happy to answer any questions you may have (507)633-6300. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>